The Weslo Cadence g 5.9 Treadmill Review
Opting to get a treadmill may be one of the most important decisions that you will make for you and your family’s health. Be careful when selecting one as having a lot of options to choose from can be quite confusing.
If you want to check out the low-end brands, it’s probably good to start with the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 treadmill. Priced at only about $290 in most online stores, this treadmill is earning praises, which you could usually hear only being said for the more expensive ones.
You may find negative Weslo cadence g 5.9 treadmill reviews, which usually speak about things not in any way related to the quality or durability of this product. This is understandable as everyone is looking for perfection, but nobody should forget the very low price offering. Thank goodness there’s not much issue with the way this product has been planned out and manufactured. Here are the features everyone is talking about.
- Personal Trainer Workouts – For this treadmill, you’ve got 6 workouts. The company proudly claims that each has been designed by a professional trainer and the goal is to get more of what users want to achieve in less time.
- Cushioning – There’s probably an advantage you can get from the cell cushioning because many are saying it enhances comfort for this product. Weslo is thinking about making this treadmill highly safe for people with knee, foot, or back problems. Maybe you’ll feel different on each stride compared to the treadmills you have used in the gym.
- Manual Incline with 2 Position Options – There are two incline positions to choose from, which is good because some old people who want to buy an inexpensive treadmill can have the choice of using the lower of the two inclines. Some people over 50 years old are even telling their story on the Internet just to point out how happy they are with their purchase of the Weslo Cadence g 5.9.
It is easy to change from one incline to another. For people who want to add more intensity, they can just shift to the higher incline. However, you need to get off the machine each time you want to adjust.
- Space Saver – If you would check the 5.2 Weslo, you would see it is a big space saver, as it can fold cleanly and easily. The same attribute is carried over to the Weslo Cadence g 5.9. Production for the 5.2 Weslo has already been stopped, so it is really good that the 5.9 has the same space advantage.
One commenter says that this advantage is perfect for solo users who are living in a moderate-sized apartment. If it’s perfect for that setting, then it’s most likely good for those who have bigger homes.
For people on the go, the same attribute allows you to collapse this treadmill and transport it with you wherever you want to go. Think about effortless entrance through doors, no matter how small the size of the door is.
- 25 HP Motor – The motor is automatically adjustable, which means that you can change the speed any time you want. The available speed is up to 10 miles per hour — a nice number for on-the-road runners. If you are one of them, having this treadmill can ensure that you still have your intense runs in extreme seasons but only inside the comfort of your own home.
- Load Capacity – The average weight of North Americans is 199.7 lbs., making this treadmill one of the safest and strongest (while being one of the cheapest) for them. It has been designed to carry a maximum of 250 lbs. of load, according to the Weslo cadence g 5.9 treadmill manual.
But actual experience tells that it can carry more weight than this. Some users who are heavier than 250 lbs. report they can use this machine without getting into trouble. There are no reviews about this product breaking due to overloading. Given that, it’s probably okay for one who is about 300 lbs.
- Construction – To add up to the load capacity feature, it’s also nice to talk about the machine’s material. Some parts of it are made of iron, making it a little heavy for one man to comfortably assemble. If you are in your 40s or 50s, you probably need to make a call to a friend. For younger people, putting this treadmill together would be fun. That’s actually one of the great highlights of the Weslo Cadence g 5.9 treadmill.
- Assembly – As long as you are following the Weslo cadence g 5.9 treadmill manual, assembly should be a breeze. Those who have had a hard time assembling can blame it on not fully understanding manual instructions or on being nervous as it may be their first time to do so.
There are 8 screws on the maximum and there are exactly 2 L wrenches. Get a Philips to install the screws. The two legs follow. Make sure that you turn the thing sideways to let the legs in easily. Then the handlebars go; after that, the dashboard. The average assembly time for past users is 20 minutes.
- Running Space – If you are looking for a wide space where movements are not limited, the Weslo cadence g 5.9 treadmill is your best bet. There’s plenty of room on it.
- Warranty – You have a comfortable warranty for this piece. Considering that it is offered at a very affordable price, you are entitled to a one-year warranty for the motor. For parts and labor, you have 90 days.
- Heart Rate Monitor – Some people prioritize cardiovascular training in their exercises. It’s good that this machine can help by giving you accurate heart readings.
- Digital Readings – This treadmill displays only figures that matter for the average users. It doesn’t give out necessary information, so you can get only mph, distance, time elapsed, and calories you have already burned while running.
- No BIG Noise – You’ll revel at the ability of this product to be quiet. You don’t have to volume up the TV. One user even compared this treadmill to his dishwasher and proved that the dishwasher was noisier. He was running at 8 mph when he did the comparison.
- Surge Protector – This machine comes with the ability to accept devices that can protect it from power surges. If you will eventually buy it, do have one power surge protector ready.
- Adjustable Belt – The Weslo cadence g 5.9 treadmill comes with 2 hex keys that are used for adjusting the belt (slowing, slipping, re-center, etc.). Make sure that you always have these keys.
Read more: LifeSpan TR 1200i Folding Treadmill Review
Some points from Weslo cadence g 5.9 treadmill have already been mentioned, but there are things that need to be added to understand how most users really feel about this product.
- One user comments that this machine is good for jogging, so this isn’t going to limit your movements. You walk, jog, or run on it — that’s perfectly okay.
- Some reviews suggest that users hold onto the bars while walking or jogging. Others disagree and call their having the ability to walk freehand on this treadmill as a dealbreaker. Know your balance and limits. If you are fine with the requisites, then you can enjoy arm-swinging while doing your regular movements.
- Don’t judge this treadmill for the low price. Users who previously thought it is something that is disposable ended up very impressed instead. According to most Weslo Cadence g 5.9 treadmill, its overall description is: metal, sturdy, and balanced. This is something that’s going to have you standing firmly while focusing on your exercises.
How To Choose
The Weslo Cadence g 5.9 treadmill is a good item for comparison, but this is not to say it’s perfect. However, despite all the not-so-nice reviews, it has a comfortable average score of 4.1, which is not bad for something that’s not even half the price of its competitors. So, with this treadmill being your benchmark, here are factors to consider when choosing.
- Durability – Pick the one that’s really sturdy, as safety is very important and more important than the nice physique you are trying to achieve.
- Quietness – Unless you are going to do your workouts in the garage or in the woods, silence is one prime factor. If the machine is quiet, you can use it anytime – even during the night – anywhere.
- Space Saving Capability – The ability to save space is a major key, too. This is because treadmills are meant to be around for a long, long time. You may be moving out to a smaller space or your friend might come over needing some space to sleep in. It’s nice to make sure the machine won’t eat so much space to accommodate more important matters. Get one that is collapsible, like the Weslo cadence g 5.9.
- Load Capacity – You would want everyone in the family and even friends to use your treadmill for fun or for serious training. Remember, the average weight for Americans is 199.7 lbs.
For sure, reading this review isn’t a waste of time. You’ve come to know one of the finest treadmills in the planet, not only for the price but also for its usefulness and reliability. Aside from that, you have gained ideas on how to compare treadmills. Always compare the other options with the Weslo cadence g 5.9 Treadmill and you will see that you will get plenty of mileage for your money with this product.