Are you looking for a home gym machine to perform your whole body workout to lose your weight and attain fitness at home? The ProForm Power 995i treadmill comes with the latest technology, workout programs, outstanding features; solid built, and support elements you need to meet your fitness goal.
The Proform Power 995i treadmill is a top-notch gym appliance with multiple functions and powerful features that is preloaded with ample 30 workout programs. Unlike the 995c version, 995i is enabled with iFit technology to help you perform your exercises smartly while seeing the results as you perform your workout to achieve your set fitness targets.
Proform Power 995i Treadmill Prominent: Features
The Proform Power 995i treadmill comes with the number of powerful features that are not only pioneering but also designed to perform various supporting intense cardiovascular workouts with ease and comfortably.
Motor & Speed: With the 3.0 horsepower motor, this treadmill provides you your preferred workout speed up to 12 mph.
Running deck area: The machine comes with a heavy-duty 20″ x 60″ 2-ply tread belt that provides sufficient space to all runners including the persons with tall built to comfortably stretch their legs.
Cushioning: With the help of under track cushioning you will be able to absorb the shocks during running. This cushioning also helps to suppress the noise and vibration produced with jerks during a workout.
Console, Fan & Speakers: The Proform Power 995i treadmill contains an easy to use console that includes innate buttons to switch between various options. A built-in fan is included to throw cool breeze during your workout as well as premium featured built-in sound system for iPod® or MP3 player.
iFit Technology: The most prominent feature of the 995i which stands out this version from the crowd is its iFit Live technology. It is integrated with control module to create innovative training workout programs using Google maps. This is a bit complicated, but once you are used to this technology, you are going to boost up your fitness routine.
Rollers: Power 995i comes with 2.5-inch precision-machined, balanced, non-flex rollers. Large belt rollers decrease tension, which prevents it from wearing away.
Heart Rate Monitor: Check your heart rate with the Grip Pulse EKG™ heart rate monitor with the two built-in hand-grip sensors into the handlebars.
Folding: You can fold in and out the machine when you’re done with your workout to make your home gym clutter free.
Workouts: This product enriched with 30 preloaded workout apps divide into two sets. One set contains 20 apps, which are designed to burn the calories and 10 workout methods that are mapped by Google map.
Quick Incline Control: One more important feature of the product is 15% Quick Incline Control that helps to improve the user’s performance. With the incline control you can add your resistance level, burn your calories more quickly, and tone up your muscles with nice body appearance.
Weight Limit: Maximum user weight limit is 350 lbs.
Warranty: The Proform Power 995i treadmill carries a lifetime manufacturer’s warranty for its frame and motor, including two years parts and one-year labor warranty.
Drawbacks of the Proform Power 995i treadmill
- The ProForm Power 995i treadmill has a number of nice features; however, it doesn’t come with preset distance and target heart rate workouts. This problem could be solved with iFit account, but you will have to pay for it.
- There is no treadmill software to track your personal data and save your workout updates. This hitch could also be straighten, but by logging in iFit account. You will have to open your wallet to get the membership fee for iFit account.
Comparison with Other Treadmills
ProForm Power 995i Treadmill vs. LifeSpan Fitness TR1200i Treadmill
- ProForm Power 995i Treadmill is better than LifeSpan Fitness TR1200i Treadmill in many ways.
- ProForm Power 995i has a 3.0 HP motor whereas LifeSpan Fitness comes with 2.5 HP motor
- Proform Power motor can reach speeds up to 12 mph and in LifeSpan Fitness TR1200i it has a bit less speed of 11 mph.
- Running deck area in 995i is 20″ x 60″ for running, jogging or walking, whereas this area in TR1200i is 20″ x 56″.
- The ProForm 995i has 30 workout programs, but the LifeSpan Fitness treadmill is limited up to 21 workouts.
- Maximum User Weight Capacity in Proform is up to 350 lbs and in LifeSpan Fitness TR1200i it is just 300 lbs.
- A CoolAire™ built-in workout fan comes to keeps you cool during your workout in Proform treadmill. LifeSpan Fitness doesn’t come with this cool feature.
- LifeSpan Fitness TR1200i treadmill has no iFit Enabled Technology. 995i comes with this technology to give you access to virtually unlimited workouts designed by certified personal trainers.
The ProForm Power 995i is an excellent mid-range level treadmill with many features and exceptional warranties. This treadmill gives treadmill fans the capacity to totally command over training that is best suitable for you. The plentiful pros about the treadmill overshadow the minor downbeats, as these curable cons could be seen in most treadmills in this price tag.